S&S Care have their own training department. All trainers have extensive knowledge and hands on experience within the care sector enabling trainers to really relate with all attendees and carry out problem solving exercises as required during their sessions.
This has proven beneficial in boosting understanding and confidence of internal and external workforces.
We specialise in
- Moving and handling passport training
- Moving and handling refresher training
- First aid awareness training
- Infection control training
- Health and safety training
- Food hygiene training
- Adult safeguarding training
- Mental Capacity Act and Deprivation of Liberty training
- Dementia awareness training
- Positively identifying and managing challenging behaviour training
- End of life care, bereavement and loss training
- Activities and well-being training
- Providing effective supervision training
- Effective leadership within the care sector training
All courses can be held at our training venue based in Caergwrle or within your own establishment.
Please contact us by completing the form below or call Claire Mather on Tel: 01978 769385