S&S Domiciliary Care has been in operation from 2006. The head office for this service is based in Caergwrle and the agency currently offers services in the North Wales Regional Partnership Board.
We specifically cover Flintshire and our rounds at present focus on the following areas within the Flintshire Region: Caergwrle, Hope, Leeswood, Treuddyn, Buckley, Pen-Y-Ffordd, Mold & surrounding areas.
We support individuals over the age of 18 who require assistance with various elements of care in their own home.
We specialise in
- 30 minute, 45 minute, 60 minute single or double manned calls
- Social Calls varying from 60 plus minutes as requested by the individual
- Domestic Calls varying from 60 plus minutes as requested by the individual
We support individuals
with the following needs
- Physical Disability
- Mental health problems including Dementia
- Catheter and Stoma
- Mobility and Falls Support
- Medication Administration Support
- Sensory Loss Issues
- Moving and Positioning
- Pressure Area Care
- End of Life Care
- Social Calls
- Domestic Calls
- Food Preparation Calls
- Learning Disability Support to include supporting individuals with Autism, Down Syndrome, ADHD etc
All of the support we offer is individually tailored to the service users with a focus on promotion of independence and enablement.
Tel: 01978 769385
Kira Edwards - Acting Care Manager
Claire Mather - Operations Manager
How to find us
S&S Domiciliary Care,
49 High Street, Caergwrle, Flintshire, LL12 9LH
Please contact us by completing the form below: